This Excel spreadsheet loads option chain data for any ticker available on finance.yahoo.com and/or finance.google.com.
URL to demonstration video: https://youtu.be/JezGAX9198w
Here are some features:
- Live Price for any* ticker
- Historical Prices for any* ticker
- Option Chain for any* ticker on finance.yahoo.com (User will input one ticker at a time)
- Option Chain for any expiration dates (It will search for all available expiration dates, and you can select one from the list)
- Option Chain for puts only, or calls only, or puts and calls in a straddle view (with strikes sorted in ascending order)
- Option Chain for any strike (Given the ticker, expiration date, and put or call or both, it will load the option chain for all strikes)
Product Types: Puts, Calls, Straddles
Please contact us:
If you have requests to customize the spreadsheet, or request for a demonstration/walk-through via the internet.
* The sheet has been explicitly tested on 2017/05/29 to work with the following tickers:
- SPY, MSFT, GOOG, AAPL TSLA
- We are 99.99% sure all tickers will work, but to be 100% sure, we can test a specific set of tickers for you before hand.
- If there is a ticker you wish to test before you decide to purchase, let us know, and we’ll test it before you purchase.
- Windows PC (with an internet connection and access to finance.yahoo.com)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 (Note that older versions of Excel will not work, as they don’t have Workbook Queries)