This Excel spreadsheet loads option chain data for any ticker available on finance.yahoo.com.
URL to demonstration video: https://youtu.be/gYSEwAvOdWM
Here are some features:
- Option Chain for any* ticker on finance.yahoo.com (User will input one ticker at a time)
- Option Chain for any expiration dates (It will search for all available expiration dates, and you can select one from the list)
- Option Chain for puts and calls (User can select either one)
- Option Chain for any strike (Given the ticker, expiration date, and put or call, it will load the option chain for all strikes)
Product Types: Puts, Calls
Please contact us:
If you have requests to customize the spreadsheet, or request for a demonstration/walk-through via the internet.
* The sheet has been explicitly tested on 2017/05/27 to work with the following tickers:
- If there is a ticker you wish to test before you decide to purchase, let us know, and we’ll test it before you purchase.
- Windows PC
- Microsoft Excel 2016 (Note that older versions of Excel will not work, as they don’t have Workbook Queries)
There are no reviews yet.